GOD'S PEOPLE ARE GATHERING ONCE AGAIN AT HOSANNA
GLAD TO BE WITH YOU.
- Join us for 8:30 am (Traditional Worship Service) or 11:00 am (Praise Worship Service with Praise Band). Service guidelines are below and we expect that we will be able to adjust as time goes on.
- Encourage those who are sick or at risk to stay home. We will continue to livestream BOTH services for those who chose not to attend in person.
- To reserve a seat(s) for the service of your choice, call the Hosanna office: 830-257-6767. Sign up ends Saturday at 11:59 AM
- The Lord's Supper will be celebrated on the 1st, 3rd and 5th Sundays..
- Kid's Prayground and Nursery are closed. Mrs. Katy will provide worship bags for children to take home. Kid's Korner only at the 11:00 am service with kids remaining in their seats.
- 100 seats, in rows, are available. There is distance between the rows from front to back. You may sit where you’d like but we ask that you please leave at least one seat between your family and someone who may already be sitting in the row.
- Rows of chairs are available on each side of the church for those who would like to have more social distancing.
- We are continuing to sanitize the seats and touchable surfaces after first service and after Adult Bible class.
- The use of and wearing of masks is encouraged from the point of entry to the building until you find your seat in the sanctuary.
- Preschool (3) - 5th Grade The Barn: Dig-In: Epic Teachings of the Bible
- 6th - 8th GradE: Classroom 1 w/ Mrs. Cathy Willson
- 9th - 12th Grade: Youth Room w/ Pastor Dave
- Adults: Sanctuary w/ Rev. Art Maynard
GLAD TO BE WITH YOU.
Although Hosanna has resumed live worship services, only 100 seats are available at each service to maintain distancing. For those who cannot attend or chose not to join us in person due to health concerns, both services are livestreamed to this page and to the Hosanna Lutheran Facebook page.
8:30 AM Traditional Worship
11 AM Praise Worship
Hosanna's worship service livestreams and videos also can be seen on Facebook
Email from a guest at Hosanna...
"Thanks so much for your kind hospitality on Sunday. Your folks were very welcoming. Without even knowing who I was, people were introducing themselves and checking in with me to see if I needed anything. The gentleman in the pew with me was especially friendly. If I were a secret shopper -- well, let’s just say that I was impressed. I really enjoyed the entire service. You’ve got a great church."